Appeeling To The Cleanses
This melatonin-infused, water-activated 3-in-1 creamy cleanser + exfoliator + mask for smooth and glowing skin gently cleanse and exfoliate to reveal smooth, glowing skin while reducing the look of pores, dullness, and discoloration. This 100% active, dermatologist-approved formula removes makeup and excess oil and while supporting good bacteria for a healthy skin microbiome.
- 95% of panelists reported that the products improved their skin overall
- 90% of panelists reported that their skin looks brighter
- 85% of panelists reported that their skin is smoother
- 50% reduction in wakings per night
- 17.4% improvement in mental clarity & focus
*Based on a 4-week consumer testing panel of 20 women & men
The #A2TC Experience
- Smells like: clay with a hint of dried fruit
- Texture: a soft powder that transforms with water into a fluffy foam, thick paste, or thinner mixture
- Leaves the skin feeling: ultra-smooth and silky-soft
How To Use
There are 3 ways to use Appeeling To The Cleanses! Give the bottle a shake before each use.
- Melatonin: Not just for sleep, this powerhouse ingredient defends against environmental stressors (blue light, pollution, and oxidants), supports skin barrier function, delivers ultra-powerful antioxidants, and visibly reverses signs of premature aging.
- Prebiotic Kiwi Enzyme: Derived from upcycled "ugly" kiwis that would otherwise be thrown away, these New Zealand-grown fruit produce higher levels of polyphenols, or protective antioxidants, than anywhere else in the world.
- Natural microscopic sponges: Made from purified upcycled pine and spruce pulp, these sponges are loaded with jojoba oil and melatonin to maximize bioavailability and absorption. They also help to deliver the perfect dosage of melatonin every time.
- Kaolin: This colloidal clay powder is naturally mined in the USA. It helps polish and clean without drying out skin, balances sebum, and purifies pores by absorbing and removing excess oil, impurities, and dead skin cells.
How To Recycle
Peel off labels and pop them in your compost bin or bury them in your yard (they’re biodegradable!). Remove the cap from the bottle and place them and the box in your recycling bin.
- Carton made of Forestry Stewardship Council certified board printed with soy-based ink
- Cobalt glass bottle
- Tinplate cap with BPA-free, food contact-approved polyester resin coating
- Compostable & biodegradable label made from corn-derived polylactic acid and printed with soy-based ink
Kaolin, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate♼, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Allantoin, Lactobacillus Ferment, Microcrystalline Cellulose♼, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Extract♼, Melatonin, Silica.
♼upcycled ingredient. 98% plant- and mineral-derived, 100% GMO-free
*See a breakdown of each ingredient here.
Want to learn more about Appeeling To The Cleanses? Check out our FAQs.