Appeeling To The Cleanses
Now for a limited time, all orders of Appeeling To The Cleanses come with The Shower Cap for free!
This melatonin-infused facial cleanser is water-activated, with 3-in-1 creamy cleanser + exfoliator + mask gently polishes to reveal smooth, glowy skin while reducing the look of pores, dullness, and discoloration. This 100% active, dermatologist-approved formula removes makeup and excess oil all while supporting good bacteria for a healthy skin microbiome.
- 95% of panelists reported that our facial cleanser improved their skin overall
- 90% of panelists reported that their skin looks brighter
- 85% of panelists reported that their skin is smoother
- Middle-of-the-night wakings reduced 50%
- Mental clarity and focus improved 4%
*Based on a 4-week consumer trial of 20 women & men
The #A2TC Experience
- Smells like: clay with a hint of dried fruit
- Texture: a soft powder that transforms with water into a fluffy foam, thick paste, or thinner mixture
- Leaves the skin feeling: ultra-smooth and silky-soft
Appeeling To The Cleanses is an all-in-one melatonin facial cleanser that supports your skin’s wellness, for a glowier and healthier appearance.
It is formulated to provide your skin with everything it needs, and to play a key role in your skincare routine. Take some time for yourself, and enjoy all the good benefits of melatonin, combined with additional active ingredients for an extra boost!
- Facial Cleanser: A2TC smooths and conditions the skin, while providing gentle chemical exfoliation and microbiome support.
- Exfoliator: Physical exfoliation improves your skin's texture without being too harsh.
- Mask: Gives your skin an extra polish! Kaolin (clay) also helps to balance sebum, absorb and remove excess oil, dead skin cells, and impurities.
How To Use
There are 3 ways to use Appeeling To The Cleanses! Give the bottle a shake before each use.
- Face Cleanser: Use daily AM and PM. Add ~⅛ tsp of powder to your palm and sprinkle in ~1 tsp of water. Rub hands together to create a creamy foam. More water + more friction = more bubbles. Gently massage in small circular motions all over the face and neck for 1 minute before rinsing.
- Exfoliator: Use as needed. Follow the cleanser instructions to prep your skin. Then, add ~¼ tsp of powder to your palm and mix with just enough water to create a thick paste. Apply to areas that need extra smoothing (like the T-zone and jawline) and massage gently for 1 minute before rinsing.
- Mask: Use up to once per week. Follow the cleanser instructions to prep your skin. Then, add ~½ tsp of powder to your palm and mix with just enough water to create a thin paste. Using your fingers, glide the paste onto your face to create a thin, translucent layer. Allow to dry for 3-5 minutes and then rinse while massaging.
You can add Appeeling To The Cleanses to your existing skincare routine, and it is designed to best with Steady As You Glow, our melatonin-based moisturizer.
To use A2TC in the shower, we recommend using The Shower Cap. This adorable silicone accessory will help prevent water and humidity getting into the bottle. For a limited time only, The Shower Cap is included for free with each Appeeling To The Cleanses.
Who should use Appeeling To The Cleanses?
Appeeling To The Cleanses is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
Our facial cleanser is designed to enhance your daily skincare routine with the power of melatonin, for smoother and glowing skin, regardless of your skin type. Appeeling To The Cleanses is also great for acne-prone skins because of its extremely gentle yet effective cleansing and exfoliating actions.
Does Appeeling To The Cleanses contain fragrance?
All our melatonin-infused skincare products are free of synthetic fragrances. The aromas in our products come naturally from our plant-derived, benefit-packed ingredients.
Is Appeeling To The Cleanses allergen-free?
All Mella products are gluten-free and do not include any animal- or nut-derived ingredients, except coconut. Our melatonin-infused cleanser is also soy protein-free.
- Melatonin: Not just for sleep, this powerhouse ingredient defends against environmental stressors (blue light, pollution, and oxidants), supports skin barrier function, delivers ultra-powerful antioxidants, and visibly reverses signs of premature aging.
- Prebiotic Kiwi Enzyme: Derived from upcycled "ugly" kiwis that would otherwise be thrown away, these New Zealand-grown fruit produce higher levels of polyphenols, or protective antioxidants, than anywhere else in the world.
- Natural microscopic sponges: Made from purified upcycled pine and spruce pulp, these sponges are loaded with jojoba oil and melatonin to maximize bioavailability and absorption. They also help to deliver the perfect dosage of melatonin every time.
- Kaolin: This colloidal clay powder is naturally mined in the USA. It helps polish and clean without drying out skin, balances sebum, and purifies pores by absorbing and removing excess oil, impurities, and dead skin cells.
- Carton made of Forestry Stewardship Council certified board printed with soy-based ink
- Cobalt glass bottle
- Tinplate cap with BPA-free, food contact-approved polyester resin coating. Just like you don't want BPA in your water bottle, you don't want it in your cosmetic packaging!
- Compostable & biodegradable label made from corn-derived polylactic acid and printed with soy-based ink
How To Recycle
Peel off labels and pop them in your compost bin or bury them in your yard (they’re biodegradable!). Remove the cap from the bottle and place them and the box in your recycling bin.Full Ingredients
Kaolin, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate♼, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Allantoin, Lactobacillus Ferment, Microcrystalline Cellulose♼, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Extract♼, Melatonin, Silica.
♼upcycled ingredient. 98% plant- and mineral-derived, 100% GMO-free
*See a breakdown of each ingredient here.
Check out our FAQs to learn more about our melatonin-infused cleanser!